Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Day my Friend Sucker Punched President Uhuru Kenyatta!!

President Uhuru Kenyatta

Well, we were walking on a fine evening when we came across a commotion on the side of the road in the corridors of some building.

A guy was shouting that it wasn’t fair because his friend had forcefully taken possession of his plot [piece of land and building in it], and this was attracting a small crowd.

When we came closer we saw that the person accused of grabbing his friend’s piece of land was none other than our own president, Uhuru Kenyatta [I don’t know whether the incident setting was before he became president, was still president or after presidency because there was no bodyguards around].

Well, the guy was claiming that he had bought the piece of land when Uhuru was in the United States, but Uhuru was saying it was his [I don’t know HOW it was his].

My friend became angered and asked Uhuru why he would grab his friend’s piece of land where Uhuru rudely retorted that it was none of his business and my friend snapped. He hurled a barrage of insults to Uhuru [what I remember: he told him he was a cruel, evil-looking mathaf*ka, a good for nothing dude, heartless piece of sh!t, a thief etc] and even threatened to beat him up.

Uhuru immediately jumped on my friend, threw a lame punch which my boy sidestepped. My boy them sucker-punched the shit out of him and laughed as Uhuru thuddered to the ground shuddering…..


Then I woke up – it was all a DREAM!!!! DAMN!!!

© KATWEKERA® MONOLOGUES

No comments:

Post a Comment