Saturday, January 7, 2017

Aden Duale orders his Criminal Gang to Evict all Kambas from Garissa Town - VIDEO

Aden Duale.. Photo: Daily Nation
Aden Duale, Majority Leader MUST be arrested for hate speech. Duale is planning violence to the Kamba community and is heard in a leaked audio from Team Duale instructing them to stop Kambas from registering as voters.

He further says..."destroy properties and I will shield you from the law. Chase Kambas away and I will pay your upkeep.

I have told the Kamba OCPD not to bring Wiper politics here. Give me the group members I will organise a meeting for you to know each other they won't arrest you. This town is ours they can't do anything to you...

"Kambas, start with them first. Nyinyi ni hii town. Tell them wajenge nyumba lakini wasijaribu kuleta wiper hapa..uwaambie wakamba wengine tunawangoja nyinyi siku ya kura. You will not cross the River Tana bridge...

"Number two, 15 to 16 voter registration starts. I want you to mobilise vijana five of them at each polling station. Do not allow any matatu ferrying people you don't know to register as voters!! Who owns this town? Mobilise vijana day and night. I will provide for their up keep. And if you spot those matatus, I will tell the chiefs and OCPD they will give you askaris and you will chase them(Kambas) away!!...

"Kesho tunaenda kukaa na county commander, OCPD, hawa watu wa CID na watu wajuane!!! Na hata huyu county commissioner..huyu mkamba...nilimuambia yeye jaribu usilete siasa ya wakamba hapa...
"You should stand strong and fearless at all wards and if arrested when violent you will be released. I will pay your bills and other costs."

Below is the audio, listen...




No comments:

Post a Comment